Software Development Intern - Seattle
Stackline is the first full-funnel connected commerce platform for the world's most innovative brands. Business leaders, product innovators, performance marketers, and analysts trust Stackline as the single source of commerce truth. Fueled by our proprietary neural network, our market insights, revenue metrics, behavior analyses, and autonomous functionality create the actions that determine success or failure.
Founded in 2014 in Seattle, we have offices in Minneapolis, New York, Salt Lake City, and London. Since November 2020, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates.
Stackline is on a mission to fuel the future of commerce by bringing brands and customers closer together.
Join our team as a Software Engineer Intern and you will help leading consumer brands use data and technology to discover insights, improve decision-making, and transform their businesses.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Want to build new features and improve existing products that more than a billion people around the world use? Are you interested in working on highly impactful technical challenges to help the world be more open and connected? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems? Our development cycle is extremely fast, and we've built tools to keep it that way. It's common to write code and have it running live on the site just hours later. We push code to the site continuously and have small teams that build products that are touched by thousands of customers around the world. If you work for us, you will be able to make an impact immediately.
Stackline is seeking Software Development Interns to join our engineering team. This internship is a minimum ten (10) week duration, graduating Senior's are encouraged to apply!
- Develop and push production-ready code by quickly ramping on assigned codebase, product area, and/or system
- Complete assigned tasks efficiently with few iterations
- Identify problem statements, outline optimal solutions, account for tradeoffs and edge cases.
- Communicate effectively across multiple stakeholders
- Currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program and in the process of obtaining a Bachelors / Masters/Ph.d. degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience in Cloud Providers such AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from a previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications.
- Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship, if intern is a graduating senior Stackline will make an FTE offer for high performers as an SDE I at the end of internship.
Interns must be authorized to work in the United States for the duration of the internship. Stackline does not offer J-1 visa sponsorship for interns.